If you would like to ask any questions about how your data is stored then please write to the Data Processing Officer, Named spa, Via Lega Lombarda 33, 20855, Lesmo, MB - Italy.
This policy was last updated on 23 August 2018 and it is likely in the future that further updates may be made but we will make this clear via information and notices placed on our website.
When is your data collected
- When you visit our website and place an order
- When you create an account with us
- When you make contact with us to request information via email or the website
- When you enter any competitions or complete surveys or forms
- When you make any product reviews
- When you subscribe to our newsletter
What data do we collect
- Your name and contact details (address and phone number)
- Your date of birth and gender
- Your email address and encrypted password (when you create an account)
How we use your data
- To process and deliver orders you place on our website
- To contact you in the event of any order query or deal with any complaints
- To maintain your order history and preferences and allow us to send you personalised offers, update you on relevant products, discounts, promotions, events and competitions
- To create statistical data
- To send you our newsletter if you have subscribed to it
- To send relevant marketing emails if you have opted to allow us to
Who is your data shared with
Your data is not shared with any third party other than those concerned with fulfilment of your orders such as our delivery couriers dpd and Mail and those providing us with our marketing and advertising support such as our nominated PR company and digital marketing agency.
Should we cease to use any 3rd party for the above support, any of the data they may hold will be deleted.
From time to time we will send marketing emails to update you with our latest news. You have to opt in to receive these and give us your email address but if you then choose to stop receiving these communications you can click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the emails or otherwise write to our customer services team at email@example.com
Place of data processing
The processing operations connected to the services of this website take place at the headquarters of the Data Controller - Named Spa and are carried out only by employees, staff or partners of Named Spa in charge of data processing, or by persons appointed for occasional maintenance operations.
- You have a Right of Access to the personal information that we hold about you. To protect confidentiality of the information we will require verification of your identity to complete this request
- You have the right to request we make corrections to any inaccurate personal information
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal information at any time for direct marketing
- You have the right to request that we delete your personal information
- You have the right to request we stop processing your data on the basis of our legitimate interest which we must do unless we have a legitimate reason to continue processing the data which overrides your rights.
- All requests for information should be made to the Data Protection Officer, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer systems and software procedures applied to operate this website acquire, during normal operation, personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to identify you, however, by its very nature, it could allow identifying users through processing and association with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by users to access the website, as well as the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources requested. It also includes the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error etc.) and other parameters regarding the user’s operating system and computer environment.
These data are used exclusively to obtain anonymous statistical information about the website and to ensure proper operation and they are deleted immediately after processing.
The data may be used in case of suspected crimes against our website to establish liability.
Data deliberately provided by the User
If you choose to send emails to addresses specified in this website, this will result in the acquisition of your email address, which is necessary for replying to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the e-mail message. Specific information will be progressively reported or displayed on the website pages dedicated to specific services on request.
When requesting any service or asking questions, users of our website should not specify names or other personal data of third parties that are not strictly necessary.
Data processing procedures & Security
Personal data is processed by computerised means for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. Specific security measures are observed in order to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access thereof.
What are cookies A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on the user’s computer or mobile device when the user visits the site to improve the browsing experience.
Purposes of cookies Cookies are used to store information on the browser to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored by the browser according to the user’s preferences, on the device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Types of cookies Cookies are classified as follows.
Session cookies: Cookies which are automatically deleted when the user closes the web browser.
Persistent cookies: Cookies that are stored on the user's device until they expire (minutes, days or years from cookie creation / updating).
Analytics Cookies: Analytics cookies are managed by third parties also in disaggregated form for statistical purposes. You will find below an example of the name of such third parties and the link to their page where you can receive information on data processing and providing your consent. Google Analytics __utma, __utmb, __utmz, __utmv
If you want to disable saving of cookies by Google Analytics, install the following add-on on your browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it We use this information, received through limited monitoring, to improve the website contents and the browsing paths within the website. This information can for example help us monitor the number of pages viewed, the search engine, the keyword used.
Cookie management You can check and delete individual cookies using the settings of most browsers. If you do not know the type and version of the browser you are using, click on "Help" in the browser window at the top, and from here you can access all the necessary information. If you know which browser you are using, click on it to access the cookie management page