About Us: We are UK Named Ltd trading as NAMEDSPORT> a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 10510004. Our VAT registration number is 269596633. Our registered office address is Second Floor, 4-5 Gough Square, London, EC4A 3DE. Our website is namedsport.com. Our contact email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Application and Agreement These Terms and Conditions will apply to the sale and supply of products by UK Named Ltd to you.
2. UK Named Ltd may change these conditions in the future and detailed information on amendments will be clearly indicated on our website.
3. The contract is between you and UK Named Ltd (“us”). There is no commitment to a contract between you and us until we have sent you an email confirming receipt of the order and its acceptance and payment has been received. UK Named Ltd has the right to withdraw from any commitment should there be any query relating to your order. In such cases we will contact you via telephone or email to resolve any issue preventing dispatch or delivery of your order.
4. Prices and availability Prices of our products are clearly indicated on the NAMEDSPORT website and are inclusive of VAT. The price of the product must be added to the shipping cost (if applicable), the amount of which varies depending on the mode of delivery required. In the event that the product is not available, you will be informed by e-mail. The prices and availability data shown on our website are subject to change without notice.
5. Delivery of products UK Named Ltd will deliver the products ordered to the address you have indicated. All delivery times shown on the NAMEDSPORT website are estimates based solely on availability, normal order processing and delivery times declared by the carriers.
6. Guarantees and returns If for any reason you are not satisfied with the products received, you can change them or be reimbursed. You will have 14 days from the date of receipt of the order to exercise the right to cancel for any reason and without justification. The products must be returned unused and unopened (unless they are found to be defective in any way) to the address specified in the transport document together with the transport document itself, Shipping by registered post is highly recommended. Shipping costs are at your expense, unless you have received defective, damaged or incorrect products. UK Named Ltd will replace damaged or defective products. If this is not possible we will make a refund to you for the value of the goods, without prejudice to your rights. Please email us at email@example.com to advise us if you are returning your order or have received any defective, damaged or incorrect products.
7. Current Legislation The contract between you and UK Named Ltd is governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the contract (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
8. Unlawfulness of terms and conditions If for any reason a part of these terms and conditions are invalid or ineffective, the validity and effectiveness of the remaining terms and conditions will be fully retained.
9. Intellectual property? 9. We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the products (for example the copyright and any right in the logos and product images) You are not allowed to use logos, brand images, content and /or any other intellectual property rights belonging to us without a licence from us.
Superior and certified quality raw material
Quality control at all stages of production
100% Secure Payment
Pay securely with credit card, paypal and bank transfer thanks to SSL technology with 128 bit encryption.